Monday, August 17, 2009

Agust 17th 2009

He is away from me for the first time in about eight days. This needing of a specific someone is the part I don't appreciate. Things are too easy for my own liking at the moment. I used to think about the bomb of black that will eventually come and erase the light from my days again, as it has so many times before. When is it going to strike, and am I ready this time? You're never ready. It's always the thing you least expect to hurt. This ice cube in my chest separating my ribs from one another was meant to have left years ago...It remains. It is a rock. The rock is sprouting a small leaf. I hope it becomes a fern. I will not take it from its self. When I was a kid life was bright. Bright and full of everything I figured I dreamed as a fetus in the womb. Sure there are pieces missing from the times I would rather not remember, but as a whole my life was wonderful. It all came crashing down. I felt it compressing. I felt it start to throb and the reinforcing walls began to bend inward as if I was the black hole swallowing the world that was all of life as I knew it. For a while I felt like I had just made a lapse in judgment and that because of a wrong answer I had given at the dinner table, that my father had left for good and my mother had decided to become someone else. I saw my father cry more and my mother soften less, I decided that the logical explanation was the new place we had moved was a bad place. Unfortunately our next move was lacking in one important ingredient. My dad.

I will admit he makes my world a little brighter. Though I have had trouble being able to see it. Because of course I am always feeling a complication of emotion. So you see....okay I am about to ramble. It won’t sound as concise as Raina's words and it won’t sound quite as deep and meaningful as Lauren's works, but it's the truth or something like it.

I love you, so ha!
I like it when you rant and
I secretly like it when you scream risqué shit at people out your car window.
I can't talk to anyone else really and I am working on trying to talk to you about anything I need
You know so much and you are so steadfast in what you believe, not bias exactly but stronger in your stand than I ever am.
I love your nervous habits except for when you bite your nails...
I am a fucking hypocrite, but that's okay because you are too.
You make me laugh more than anyone in the world.
I really don't have a clue what I'm laughing at because you usually are not that funny.
I really shouldn't post this, but it's a little too late since I already told you.
You are my favorite of all the peppers in the world.
No one has ever brought me flowers before and you picked my favorite ones.
No one has ever felt I deserved less pain then I have had.
No one has ever made it so hard to stop myself from being stupid.
No offense but in my mind I shouldn't trust anyone.
No, not even you.
But I do. I trust you more than I trust me.
No one has ever gone so far out of their way to make me happy in the simplest ways...
I don't want to say this but you made me cry on my secret 4th of July.
I'm scared that I'm not right again and I'm scared that somehow I may not measure up.
I'm afraid of a lot of things actually.
I would move the world for you, if I could that is.
Which is silly...
because I shouldn't miss you from one day to the next,
since I have only known you for a wHile.
I shouldn't be wasting time writing about my girly feelings,
and about how Oh-So-Sexy-My-Love is.
But the truth is that I don't have anything to offer the world really
except my interpretations.
Not much to add the all the wonders of the universe, the progression of life.
Only bullshit HAHAHAHA
Expressions.
Basically anything that comes to mind.
Lately....
it's just been you.
You're my writers block.
I'm far too happy to be an artist and it’s your entire fucking fault.
Besides, you have the perfect smile...and ...other perfect things!!!!!!! ;) ;)
What makes you think you will ever get away!
Muahhahahahaha...
(I hope you can read my sarcasm.)
I tried to be honest,

I really did,

but I’m just too busy fighting crime.

P.S. I love you. You make me happy. I trust you.

I want you, all of you, just you.

FINIS

It's too hard to admit that I never want to lose you because I'm not supposed to want that and it's dumb, and It scares me that it is so important that you know that.

No comments: