Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Wish to Dance...

Just want to go out into the woods... see the green haze... see the dim light... 
Though I must ignore the bodies...

I want a dance with my delicious Zombie boy from the night... 

That poor misunderstood Zombie boy... he is not what they think... 
He is of Faerie.
They are all of Faerie.
Unseelie.
The Court of Night.
He would dance;
Just Dance...
... and dance...
... and dance
with
me.

But I won't go. Can't go.

Chained.
Iron.
      Here. 
Stuck.
Magick.
     Gone.

At the light of dusk I wish for...

No.

Now is not the time...
I will not be a girl of the night now...
... because I can never be such again.

1 comment:

Caliasiabella said...

I want the twilight to come and get me and take me to a place where i can have a zombie boy who can only dance and only look at me with glazed caring smoldering eyes, till midnight when things start to change and the entire world begins to dance with me. Then dawn comes and i must begin to rest, because at high noon we will awaken to ask each other for the other's story and i will tell you i danced and you will tell me you danced... but we must not, we must ignore him tugging at us from the shadows of the trees to come again, please....'please, promise you will come again... i will dance with naught but you...'