Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wistful Indulgance

I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I've set you apart

Tell me your secrets
And ask me your questions
Oh, let's go back to the start

Running in circles
Coming up tails
Heads on the science apart

Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard

Oh take me back to the start

I was just guessing
At numbers and figures
Pulling the puzzles apart

Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart

Oh tell me you love me
Come and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start

Running in circles
Chasing our tails
Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy

No one ever said it would be so hard

I’m going back to the start

I made a new version of an awesome song. In the middle of the song i looked out the window and i saw the tallest of trees swaying in the wind. We build houses and support every other thing with trees and yet just a breeze can they dance and sing. That is how i think love is. It's so stong and rooted in a firm heart but the just a breeze of excitement or a swift storm can shake and quiver to the core, yet because of the purity and how the wind and the storms move through love still stands.

2 comments:

herecomesthesun said...

such beautiful words.

Raina ♥ said...

Autumn. I love you. You make things that feel so painful; understandable.